ACT now… or later. ACT scoring delayed by record number of test submissions

ACT now... or later. ACT scoring delayed by record number of test submissions

For high school seniors already stressing out over the college applications process, things may have just gotten a little crazier. The American College Test (ACT) has announced that, due to an unusually large number of test takers for the September administration of the exam, score results may be delayed up to several weeks beyond the normal date. For students planning on applying for early admissions, this could cause a serious issue, as they need their scores to be ready by the Nov. 1 deadline. Fortunately, some schools, such as Washington and Lee University in Virginia, have already said they will work alongside students trying to submit delayed ACT scores while still applying early decision at their college. However, regardless of this generosity, students are still advised to contact their school directly if they have yet to receive their scores but still plan to apply early.