Elene LIpartiani

Elene LIpartiani, Staff Writer

Hi, I’m Elene, a senior and staff writer at Oakton Highschool. My main talent includes always looking and feeling tired, but I also have an affinity for writing, researching, and psychology. In my free time, I often conduct research on psychological disorders, write short stories, and waste time on Reddit.

All content by Elene LIpartiani

Delicious Traditional Irish Food To Share With The Family

Elene LIpartiani, Staff Writer | April 30, 2020

Although it's long past St. Patrick's day, the quarantine is a perfect time to enjoy some of the dishes that many families set out to prepare and enjoy as a celebration of Irish culture. The holiday itself...

2024 Moon Landing: Ambitious or Hopeless?

Elene LIpartiani, Staff Writer | February 19, 2020

An ambitious goal set by the Trump Administration last year, numerous people hold skepticisms about NASA’s ability to successfully manage another moon landing by 2024. For the president, this would be...

New Year, New Me?

Elene LIpartiani, Staff Writer | January 14, 2020

With the new year, many Oakton students have made resolutions for how they’d like to improve or change themselves throughout the year, or for things they’d like to accomplish. The key to success...

Assumptions about Kpop Fans

Elene LIpartiani, Staff Writer | December 13, 2019

As Korean-pop artists such as BTS, MONSTAX and BLACKPINK gain traction and popularity in the U.S, more and more people become fans and celebrate the successes of the groups they enjoy, or ‘stan’. However,...

A Revolutionary Brand New Gene Editing Technique

Elene Lipartiani, Staff Writer | October 29, 2019

A Revolutionary Brand New Gene Editing Technique    Safely cutting and editing DNA is now easier than ever with prime editing! In the past, scientists have depended on CRISPR technology in order...

Load More Stories
Elene LIpartiani