The Power of Magic

why magic looks so amusing to others.

photo by julius drost with permission by unsplash

The magic club is a club where students do magic and tricks. In fact, the club started this year. According to Shawn Lisann The club is for all people this means the club is for everybody freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors. In the magic club, students can have fun and express the passion you have for magic whether it’s doing tricks, cards, etc. This club is sponsored by Mr. Johnson. Every Tuesday at 3:45, the magicians meet in room 1607.  There will also be a talent show hosted by the magic club during cougar time on March 30. Shawn said “anybody who wants to be in the magic club can go, it’s for every grade, staff faculty, etc.” Auditions for the talent show are being held this week on Wednesday during cougar time. This will be the last month of the talent show. A lot of students have said that the magicians club has been a very nice and enjoyable experience for them. The Magicians club also starts with a couple of announcements or introductions while people are settling/settled in, and if anyone wants to do a couple tricks up their sleeve or even a performance that they want to show to the class then they can do it. Then in the remainder of the class is basically just teaching basic tricks and going over stuff that some people are curious about. Although the last couple of meetings hosted by Mr. Johnson have been centered around the talent show, since the talent show is coming up. Again they all meet up in room 1607 right after school. Shawn also says “We also might do something at intermission for the student vs teacher volleyball game on March 25”. Overall students can do a lot of things in the magicians club although it is sad that this club will come to an end, but there will be good memories about this club according to students who are in this club and who like this club.