Genevieve Bavisotto

Genevieve Bavisotto, Staff Writer

Hello, my name is Genevieve Bavisotto and I am a freshman at Oakton High School. Other than writing, I have many other hobbies, such as playing field hockey, running, swimming, listening to music, etc. At home I have 1 sister who is a junior at Oakton high school, and a golden retriever.

All content by Genevieve Bavisotto

What’s Up With the Royals?

Genevieve Bavisotto, Staff Writer | May 6, 2019

On April 27, 2019, Daily Mail released a story about Prince William cheating on Princess Catherine. While this rumor has not been confirmed, it has been traveling its way around the...

Stanley Cup Playoffs

Genevieve Bavisotto, Staff Writer | April 30, 2019

It’s almost summer which means it’s time for the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs. Last year the Washington Capitals pulled out an amazing win against the Las Vegas Golden Knights. They won five games out...

Billie Eilish On Ellen

Genevieve Bavisotto, Staff Writer | April 22, 2019

On March 27th of this year, a clip was released of Billie Eilish on Ellen. In the clip, Billie was talking about how she always loved Justin Bieber and she really wanted to meet him. After joking back...

The Rise Of Tik Tok

Genevieve Bavisotto, Staff Writer | March 11, 2019

You might have heard of the app “musical.ly”, but now it's got a whole new name and logo. The new name for this app is “tik tok”, and it’s making its way throughout schools and phones. This app...

Shane Dawson’s Conspiracy Theory Series

Genevieve Bavisotto, Staff Writer | March 5, 2019

If you haven’t heard of Shane Dawson by now you’re probably living under a rock. Shane recently released two new conspiracy theory videos that have most viewers questioning everything about life right...

The Hate U Give

Genevieve Bavisotto, Staff Writer | October 19, 2018

The new movie that will have the audience reach for their tissues, “The Hate You Give”, was released October 19, 2018. The movie is about an African American teen, named Starr, who continually is “switching...

Load More Stories
Genevieve Bavisotto