Equalizer 3

review about denzel washington’s new blockbuster
clip from equalizer 3

Retirement doesn’t suit everyone, even if it means being a former government assassin. Fortunately, it means that justice can be served in spite of a little bloodshed. Looks like the dangerous hero, Robert McCall, is back in business, and this time the stakes are higher than ever before. 

Denzel Washington came back to the big screen, returning as the lethal killer, Robert McCall. This is the third installment in the movie series, and unfortunately for all the fans out there, this is where they see the last of this special character due to the fact that this is where he makes his last stand. The trailer came out earlier this year on April 25th, and it’s been five years since the second one came out. The cast for this movie certainly has some new faces, such as Dakota Fanning (Acteur), Sonia Ammar (Chiara), Gaia Scodellaro (Aminah), and many more. The first movie came out almost nine years ago on September 26th, 2014. Denzel’s character is a mysterious man who believes that he put his dangerous past behind him and was settling into his new life. However, he meets a young girl, portrayed by Chloë Grace Mortez, whose life is in danger by some serious Russian gangsters. Putting his daunting skills on the rise again, he comes out of retirement and hurts anyone who harms the helpless. 

The third movie, however, is just the same. Robert McCall thought he was done for good. He sought to settle in Italy for his new life, until he finds out his new friends are under the control of  dangerous crime bosses. Suiting up for one last time, he protects his friends by taking on the mafia. McCall wasn’t always alone in his life though. If fans watched the previous movies, they discover that his wife, Vivian, passed away years prior to his retirement. Her death is what sparked McCall’s drive to help people and be their protector. Even though fans have to say goodbye to this special character, they can catch him right now in theaters.