Stephen Curry’s sensational game

Stephen Currys sensational game

Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors, is known as one of the best three point shooters of all time. This year he is on average making over five threes a game which is practically unheard of. He is also shooting an incredible percentage by making almost 50 percent of his long-range shots. Because of this defenses have had to adapt and double team and guard Curry closely. When he is on the court he can get hot very quickly and can be impossible to guard. That being said no one could have possibly predicted his performance against the Oklahoma City Thunder.

This game was one of the most hyped up games of the year. Everyone had been waiting for these two teams to play against each other. This is because they are simply two of the best teams in the whole entire NBA. Both teams boasted star players such as Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson. Before the game it was thought that it would be incredibly close. Most people thought the key to the game for the Thunder was to shut down Stephen Curry. Unfortunately for them that is a lot easier said then done.

The NBA record prior to the game on Saturday night was 12 three pointers in a single game. After Saturday night Stephen Curry had tied the record. The game was just as close and even more appealing then anyone could have ever imagined. The Thunder dominated the early parts of the game and the Warriors relied solely on the shooting of Curry to even stay close. In the second half it was simply impossible to guard him. He made nearly every shot he took and was simply overpowering. The game eventually went into overtime and ended on a deep three from almost half court by Curry. It was truly incredible to watch and was one of the best individual performances ever seen.